Our training is organized under the license of the UK Coaching Academy, London
MODULE 1:WHO IS CALLED REAL ESTATE AGENT?
- Definition of real estate agent
- Factors Forming the Salesperson Profile
- What does a real estate agent do?
- How should a real estate agent look like?
- Basic Rules
- Clothing codes for men
- Clothing codes for women
MODULE 2: AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Types of specialization
- REGIONAL DOMINATION
- What is Regional Domination?
- Basic Rules?
- What you need to know about your zone?
- How can you get to know about your zone?
- Study of Development Plan
- Form of Regional Dominance
- The lay out study for the large apartment buildings
- Analysis of the region (zone)
- Important contacts in your area
- How will you introduce yourself in your region
- Brochure preparation
- Introduction letter
- Personal Information/promotion file
- Social Events
- Home visits and door play
MODULE 2: CREATING A CONTRACTED PORTFOLIO
- How to create a New Portfolio
- How to make a new portfolio
- Preliminary interview
- Vendor analysis
- Valuation Report
- Title deed
- Building permit
- Pricing analysis by cost method
- Case Study
- Price analysis with peer valuation method
- Golden rules of contracting
- Why vendors don’t want to contract
- Respond to vendor objections
MODULE 4: REAL ESTATE CONSULTANCY METHOD AND RULES
- Which customer is whose?
- Service cost sharing
- Gain sharing with the office
- In-office sharing
- In Office Routing
- Gain sharing & redirecting to another office
- Sharing the portfolio information by Web site
- General rules
- Photo input
- Explanation section
- Golden advices to the real estate consultant
- 2 DAYS
- 09.00 AM-04.00 PM
- Beginners of Professional Real Estate Consultant Beginners.
- Any person who is interested in the Professional Real Estate Consultancy
- Presentation Inventory
- Role Play Sattiy (Sales Theater)
- Individual Study
- Group Work
- Video Shooting
FEE AND REGISTRATION:
You can contact us my mail firstname.lastname@example.org for fee and registration information