What is Relationship Coaching?
Relationship coaching is a professional client-focused service where an individual or couple is assumed to be healthy, powerful, and able to achieve relationship goals with effective support, information, and guidance.
Relationship coaching can benefit both single people and people that are in a relationship, though the methodology and approach are different. When coaching a single person the focus is on finding effective methods – physical or cognitive – to accept and love oneself, overcome fear and embrace the experience no matter what the result is. When coaching a couple, the coach focuses on creating an open and honest dialog so that both partners are able to freely and respectfully express their needs and wants.
- Readiness : Relationship history, personality assessment (traits, values, preferences, etc), identification of goals and action plans, clarify vision, requirements, needs, wants, develop profile of Life Partner, develop “Relationship Plan” to manifest/attract Life Partner
- Attraction : Where and how to meet potential life partners, becoming ready for a committed relationship, effectively meeting people, developing networks, sorting and screening, staying on track with your Relationship Plan, asserting boundaries, being “the chooser”
- Pre-Commitment : Become clear about whether this relationship is right for you, getting a reality check, staying on track with what you really want, developing strategies for testing, decision-making, addressing emotional and compatibility issues.
- Couples : Getting a committed relationship off to a good start, effective communication and conflict resolution skills. Discovering and overcoming issues and obstacles around functional needs such as parenting, domestic responsibilities, finances, etc.Identifying and negotiating mutual wants, needs, and goals.
- Bliss: Increasing authentic expression of thoughts, feelings, wants, needs, ownership of emotional reactivity, increasing mutual support, trust, safety around emotional vulnerabilities and intimacy, developing skills, rituals, and practices for deepening emotional, physical, and spiritual connection and fulfillment