Leadership Coaching is about seeing the connections in your whole life; recognising that everything is inter-related and balance is only possible when you take as your starting point the complete person.
As such, coaching is always about you. You bring the topic or the agenda to the table at each coaching session. And while coaching revolves around the topics you bring, the agenda of the coaching relationship is always you as a whole person.
Leadership Coaching is provided one on one and tailored to the needs of the individual leader.
Leadership Coaching can offer some of the following opportunities:
- improve work life and grow both individual and team performance and productivity
- develop new and improved ways of working
- integrate coaching skills into your own leadership style
- learn skills to become more effective in the workplace and managing a team
- provide space and time to enable self-awareness and self reflection
- challenge thinking, problem solving
- focusing on strategic planning
- evaluate behavioural patterns affecting decision-making ensuring that these are aligned to business goals
- develop communication methods and style ensuring clear, effective and constant communication.
Each Leadership Coach will provide a different approach and style of coaching along with an array of coaching tools.
- Confirmation of clients requirments and goals
- Agreement on coaching process including number of sessions
- Coaching sessions (may include use of diagnostic tools)
- Monitor and follow-up