COACH TRAINER PROGRAM
- Attendance and approval of Professional Coaching Certification Program and Advanced Level completion.
- 24 h. Training
- 144 h. Performance (ACT)
- 288 h performance (PCT)
- 432 h performance (MCT)
Who Can attend?
- Banishing stage fright and nerves forever.
- Deleting any limiting beliefs you might have about being a successful Coach Trainer.
- How to enter and maintain the ideal Trainer State.
- Building rapport with audiences of any size from 5 to 5,000
- Rapidly gaining compliance and control with any group.
- How to use hypnotic suggestion in training to accelerate learning and install new skills.
- Working with and managing group dynamics.
- How to design training programs.
- Designing exercises with multiple outcomes and evaluating your students for certification.
- How to do overt and covert demonstrations that inspire and motivate and always work.
- Working with energy as a trainer.
- Developing the physiology of charisma and Personal Magnetism.
- Dealing with difficult students and hecklers.
- Motivational and Keynote speaking techniques.
- How to advertise, market and sell Professional Coaching Training programs.
- Winning corporate business.
- How to run a successful open coaching training seminar.
Participants will be awarded an international certificate, “ACT-Assistant Coach Trainer, PCT-Professional Coach Trainer, MCT-Master Coach Trainer”, issued by UK Coaching Academy.
- Course Videos
- Course Booklet
- Study Guide
- Practice Exam
- 144/288/432 UKCA CEUs(Continuing Education Units)
FEE AND REGISTRATION:
You can contact us my mail firstname.lastname@example.org for fee and registration information.